TeleServe offers voice and data communications
solutions with complete global coverage including polar regions with Iridium and
Iridium Pilot®, the next generation improved antenna for Iridium OpenPort®.
Operating on the Iridium constellation of 66 satellites, Iridium Pilot® enables you to communicate across all five oceans for truly global coverage.
Data options to meet your needs
TeleServe delivers flexible and highly
reliable data services for email, web browsing or social media, at a value price with
the Iridium OpenPort® broadband service. Customers are offered choice from a range of
configurable data rates to meet your specific requirements.
With three independent phone lines, there is no need to queue to call friends and family. Affordable prepaid options allow calling even at peak times.
Iridium Pilot® allows up to three simultaneous voice calls, even during data transmission. Crew calls and ship's business calls are easily separated for simplified accounting.
- Simultaneous always-on data & voice services ideal for crew and professional usage at the same time.
- Flexible IP-based data service configurable from 32 up to 128 Kbps
- Lightweight, easy to install equipment and antenna
- Backed by an unparalleled 5 year warranty and maintenance service at over 60 ports worldwide
- Global coverage, including all oceans and polar regions
|Height:||23 cm or 9.06 in|
|Diameter:||57 cm or 22.44 in|
|Weight:||11 kg or 24.25 lb|
|Height:||20 cm or 7.78 in|
|Width:||25 cm or 9.84 in|
|Diameter:||5.5 cm or 2.17 in|
|Weight:||1.35 kg or 2.98 lb|
|Power:||120/220 V at 50-60 Hz|
|3 independent RJ11 ports|
|LEDs and configuration through Web browser interface|
|Compatible with 3rd party products (routers, hubs, PBXs, etc.)|
Innovative solutions for your needs
Our solutions are innovative value added services designed to enhance satellite connectivity.
- Versatile messaging services: SkyFile® Mail saves time and money by compressing emails, e-faxes and SMS by up to 90%. Available also for prepaid crew emailing, SkyFile Mail provides secure, reliable and efficient data communications. SkyFile NOAD allows you to create and transmit regulatory forms to stay compliant with U.S. Coast Guard and National Vessel Movement Center regulations. SkyFile® Weather provides personalized weather forecast information, high resolution satellite images as well as other critical data such as sea surface temperature, wind direction and swell.
- Cost-efficient prepaid solutions: maintain crew welfare and morale with Universal Card™, your flexible and easy solution for prepaid emails, SMS and web usage.
- Secure communications: protect your remote computer assets from potentially harmful viruses with SkyFile® Anti Virus software. With our completely preconfigured Crew PC, your onboard IT remains safe while unexpected high prepaid consumption is avoided.
- Global IP-based solutions: a range of secure interconnections to corporate networks. Manage online personal firewalls and benefit from web filtering and web compression via Data Manager.
- Better control of IT & communications: XChange, an all-in-one solutions platform, provides centralized voice, VoIP, data, internet access and optimizes communication management.
- Efficient online business tools: control and monitor traffic generated by large fleets with The Source®, our web-based information management system.